EURO AUTO RECYCLER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Warranty and Conditions
• All items can come with three months warranty on parts only, from date of purchase.
• Should an item arrive and is damaged or faulty (other than as described), a replacement will be sent, where possible, otherwise, a refund will be issued, for the purchase price, after the item has been returned.
• Should an item arrive, that is incorrect, it will be returned at A-TWINS SPARE PARTS PTY. LTD.
expense, (A-TWINS SPARE PARTS PTY. LTD. reserves the right to use the freight company of their choice).
• A-TWINS SPARE PARTS PTY. LTD. will not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income, or demurrage/downtime because of the failure of the part sold.
• All items returned under warranty, that, and any subsequent freight costs, are at the expense of the purchaser.
• Warranty is void if parts are dismantled or tampered with. Items returned under warranty must be complete, as sold.
• A-TWINS SPARE PARTS PTY. LTD. will not recognize any warranty claim where any failure or defect is caused by:
1) Insufficient or incorrect oil and/or lubricants
2) Overheating and/or heat tab missing
3) Misuse, overloading, accidents or negligence
5) Unauthorised repairs, or alterations
6) Improper application or installation
In the event of any preliminary signs of malfunction it is the customer's responsibility to cease operation, and to report the problem. Failure to comply with this condition may result in more serious consequential damage and void any warranty entitlement.
Engines, Gearboxes/Transmissions, and Differentials
• Item is only covered under warranty for the duration period agreed at time of sale.
Item is sold as a long bare and all/if any ancillary parts supplied are for testing purposes only and are not covered under warranty. Oil leaks are not covered under warranty. We recommend replacing all relevant oil seals, filters, belts, and oil. Used item warranty extends to parts only, labour is not covered.
• Accessories and manifolds, if fitted, are not guaranteed to be correct for your model.
Closely examine them before installation and swap parts from your original engine where necessary.
Air Conditioning and Electrical
• Warranty is limited to the replacement of the item, by another functioning item.
• Warranty does not cover any labour, or facilitating costs:
2) Electrical reprogramming
3) Codes that may be required